Set in several acres of beautifully maintained gardens, Howe Bridge offers a peaceful and rural choice for the people of South Lancashire.
Set in a preserved area of countryside, Howe Bridge has a feeling of peace and tranquillity. This is reflected in the spacious chapel, constructed from natural brick and honey-coloured timber with large windows framing the building on either side..
Creating a beautiful environment for a service of any religion or belief.
The Chapel – Service times, music etc…
- Our funeral services are held every 60 minutes. This allows plenty of time to be seated for the service.
- An extended service can be provided for an additional fee.
- The funeral service can be as personal or unique as you wish.
- The chapel can be personalised for any religion or belief.
- Our uniformed chapel attendant will be available at each service.
- The chapel is warm, welcoming and decorated with fresh flowers.
- We have seating for around 86 mourners plus ample standing room inside.
- The service can be relayed outside via speakers for large attendances.
- We have a modern computerised music system that can provide almost any music choice that is requested.
- Flowers can be donated for use in the chapel after the funeral.
- Floral tributes will remain displayed in the Flower Terrace for a minimum of 3 days.
We work with select providers to offer webcasting and recording services so that families can capture funeral services for those who cannot physically attend. Services are captured by a discreetly located camera at the back of the chapel, allowing friends and families to be a part of the service without ever leaving their home. The funeral service can be watched live on any digital device.
Our range of cremation memorials are designed and produced to the highest standards that epitomise the very best of traditional and contemporary cremation memorials available.
Memories are personal to you and your memorial should reflect this. Memorials help people to remember and celebrate a persons life and therefore we advise that you visit the crematorium to speak with our staff before making a final decision.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.