Set in the heart of the countryside, in the shadow of the Eildon Hills, the crematorium offers a local choice for the communities of the Borders and beyond.
The building and grounds have been carefully designed to ensure that the natural landscape is preserved and the crematorium is amongst the most environmentally friendly in Europe.
Its setting could not be more spectacular, in the lee of the Eildon Hills and within walking distance of Melrose and the River Tweed.
The Garden of Remembrance offers a beautiful, tranquil setting to lay your loved one to rest, and the Borders Crematorium are able to provide families with a range of memorials which are designed and produced to the highest standards.
The Chapel – Service times, music etc…
- Our funeral services are held every hour, this allows people to get settled and to leave unhurried.
- An extended service can be provided for an additional fee.
- The funeral service can be as personal or unique as you wish.
- The chapel can be personalised for any religion or belief.
- Our uniformed chapel attendant will be available at each service.
- The chapel is warm, welcoming and decorated with fresh flowers.
- 100 mourners with standing space for a further 50.
- The service can be relayed outside via speakers for large attendances.
- We have a modern computerised music system that can provide almost any music choice that is requested.
- We can offer webcasting and recording of your service.
- Our chapel is fitted with Tribute screens which allows photographs to be displayed during the service, often to accompany a selection of music.
- Floral tributes will remain displayed in the Flower Terrace for a minimum of 3 days.
We work with select providers to offer webcasting and recording services so that families can capture funeral services for those who cannot physically attend. Services are captured by a discreetly located camera at the back of the chapel, allowing friends and families to be a part of the service without ever leaving their home.
The funeral service can be watched live on any digital device.
Our range of cremation memorials are designed and produced to the highest standards that epitomise the very best of traditional and contemporary cremation memorials available.
Memories are personal to you and your memorial should reflect this. Memorials help people to remember and celebrate a persons life and therefore we advise that you visit the crematorium to speak with our staff before making a final decision.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.