We are Ginns & Gutteridge Funeral Directors in Leicester. Established over 100 years ago, we have had the honour of helping many of our local families arrange dignified and personal funerals for their loved ones.
We have a long history and reputation of going the extra mile for our families and ensuring their loved one is cared for to the highest standards. We are always striving to set the standards in funeral care and, consequently, were the first funeral directors in the city to have a motorised hearse.
Our funeral home in Leicester city centre has recently been refurbished to provide a warm and welcoming environment for our families. We have a beautiful stained glass window donated to us by the church, a horse drawn carriage and old ledgers dating back to April 1907. But most importantly, we have a team of people here who will work tirelessly to help you and your family through this difficult time.
We promise to listen to you carefully and help you at every turn. We have specially equipped facilities, can easily accommodate those physically disabled and have a wash and dress area if you need it. We welcome every religion and denomination and are ideally located near Guru Nanak Gurdwara and St Nicholas Church.
If you cannot come to our funeral home in Leicester city centre, you can also visit our other branches in
- Long Eaton;
- Loughborough, if they are closer to you.
What we offer
- The option of a dignified funeral now and memorial service later
- Advice and guidance at every step, including registering the death
- Arrangements that are tailored to meet your family’s needs
- Local expertise and knowledge
- Cremation or burial at any local crematorium or burial site
- Funeral services of all faiths and cultures
- Chapel of rest to visit your loved one
- Hearses, funeral vehicles and bespoke transport options
- Memorials and tributes
- Prepaid funeral plans