Registering an Ashes Scattering or Interment Location
by mapping your loved-ones ashes scattering or interment location you can both memorialise your loved one and enable your extended family and future family historians to find more information about them and their final resting place
It's so easy to pay a lasting tribute and create some enduring family history...
Login or Register
It takes only a few seconds to register or log-in to add a listing. Once you are logged in it’s one click to add to or update your listing at any time.
Forgotten log-in details?
Choose between free or paid
Once you are logged in, choose from the level of remembrance we offer below:
- a free listing including free ashes location mapping and full searchability function enables you to show basic information including full name, date and place of birth and death and a simple epitaph;
- for a one-off fee of only £5.99 including free ashes location mapping and full searchability function but also provides an everlasting memorial wall for your loved one including the ability to add photographs, music and mesages, leave and share condolences and remember special days every year in our Book of Remembrance.
Both free and paid listings will be published in perpetuity to be searchable and discoverable by those who follow and seek to conduct research in years to come.
then select your preferred level of listing from the following options
The Free Option - Basic Grave Record
- Searchable Scatter Map including Grave Marker Pin and Basic Personal information
Absolutely free forever, this basic listing provides the following information:
- Record the death of a loved one: Full Name (plus maiden name or nickname);
- Receive and respond to condolences;
- Lifedates: Date and place of birth. Date and place of death;
- Location of Scattering; Record the precise location of cremated remains at any location anywhere in the world.
- Date and Time of Scatter;
- Symbol denoting Faith or Belief (if any);
- Simple Epitaph or Tribute.
Everlasting Memorial Tribute and Family Time Capsule
- Searchable Scatter Map including Grave Marker Pin with the opportunity to add detailed Family History information
This Family History Version provides not only a lasting memorial for your loved one but also makes available a Treasure Trove of essential information which will be vital for family historians in years to come:
- Everything in Basic Grave Record plus:
- Unlimited Facility to add Video and Photographic Gallery of Deceased, Ceremony and Location;
- Full details and the precise location of scatter and interment any grave-marker or plaque you have erected;
- Full Details of Ceremony including attendees and/or invitation management;
- Short Dedication or Epitaph
- Honorific (eg Sir, Lord, Dr, Prof) and Post Nominal Letters (eg MBE QC) and awards and achievenents;
- Written Memorial Detailing Achievements and Close Relatives;
- Written Memories and Photographic Tributes uploadable by others;
- Upload Order of Service and Other Memorial Documents;
- Condolences Posting and Response Facility;
- Memorial Wall (for others to add messages and memories);
- Book of Remembrance for remembering birthdays, wedding anniversaries and other key dates;
- Upload a family tree and other historical documents for others that follow as a time-capsule for those conducting family research, furthering permanent commemoration of your loved-one's life.